Powersports / ATV / Sport / TRX90X
2012 Honda TRX90X Features & Benefits
When it's time to introduce off-road riders to the world of ATVs, the TRX90X serves as the ideal starting point. While the TRX90X carries the same styling cues that place it right alongside its big brother sport ATVs, it also offers a smooth power delivery and Honda's renowned reliability. Factor in the ease of electric starting, Honda's durable automatic clutch and a refined suspension system, and you have the perfect combination for launching a beginner off to a great start on a lifelong riding career.
- Honda's 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth power delivery and legendary reliability.
- Convenient electric starter for ease of starting in all conditions.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition system never needs attention.
- 15mm carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and crisp throttle response.
- Quiet, efficient exhaust system with USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Honda's durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze.
- Versatile four-speed transmission.
- Closed-crankcase vent system safeguards against engine-oil contamination.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Independent front suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers.
- Single-shock rear suspension offers a comfortable ride.
- Durable front and rear sealed drum brakes.
- Long-lasting 8-inch front and rear tires.
- Well-padded seat offers a high level of rider comfort.
- TRX450R-inspired bodywork.
- Uniquely designed center mud guards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the rider's feet.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Reusable, washable foam air filter.
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Neutral indicator light.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Front and rear steel grab handles and a low dry weight make loading simple.
- Handlebar designed for increased rider comfort.
- Comfortable handlebar grips and levers.
- Front brake lever positioned closer to grip to fit a wide variety of riders.
- Durable O-ring-sealed chain drive system.
- Comfortably low 26.0-inch seat height.
- Standard parking brake.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories*
- Flag Kit