Powersports / Motorcycles
2013 Honda Stateline Features/Benefits
Featuring long, low lines that embody what cruising is all about, the Stateline® blends two worlds of motorcycling style: traditional looks plus progressive elements. The deeply valanced fenders arc downward in classic retro style, yet the rolling chassis and overall lines bring a fresh look to the class. Add to that the deep rumble of a big V-twin engine and that classic big Vee power pulse, and you have a machine that's the perfect choice for cruising—anytime you want.
New for 2013
- Available in Black.
- Progressive retro styling with a raked-out front end.
- Stylized curved downtubes create a unique custom look.
- Blacked-out engine.
- New-style wheels.
- Specially designed tank-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeter and indicator lights for turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temp and clock.
- Wide retro-styled pull-back handlebar offers all-day comfort.
- Deep, long, flowing fenders for a classic look.
- One-piece seat design enhances the classic flowing lines.
- 4.4-gallon fuel tank capacity.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Stateline's clean lines.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Powerplant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine's character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Single rear shock provides a comfortable ride and 3.9 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 41mm front fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Custom Grips, Boulevard Screen (smoke), Tall Windscreen (clear), 24L Saddlebag (plain/studded), 18L Saddlebags (plain/studded), Saddlebag Bracket (18L/24L), Touring Bag (plain/studded/fringed), Front Pouch (plain/studded/fringed), Tank Belt (plain/studded), Backrest & Pad (low/tall), Rear Carrier Mounting Bracket, Rear Carrier, Passenger Floorboard, Engine Guard, Footpegs, Custom Rider Seat (Scorpion/Flame), Chrome Side Covers, PIAA Driving Lights, Braided Lines (Throttle Cable/Clutch Cable/Front Brake Hose/Rear Brake Hose), Digital Audio System, Audio Attach Kit, Master Cylinder Caps (fluted/V design/neo-retro), Billet Dipstick, Fork Nut Covers, Side Cover, Billet License Plate Frame (fluted/V design/neo-retro)† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.