Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom
2014 Valkyrie Features and Benefits
The Valkyrie® name is legendary, and the machine first introduced in 1996 has a hard-core following to this day. Now for 2014, the Valkyrie takes that unmistakable swagger to a whole new level. It's a winning formula: Take a legendary machine, strip it down to the essentials to shed pounds, wrap it in minimalist bodywork and power it with an engine that produces ground-shaking torque and an unmistakable six-cylinder howl. The core of this remarkable custom is Honda's unique 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine that also powers the Gold Wing® and Gold Wing F6B. With an awe-inspiring power-to-weight ratio, aluminum twin-spar frame and suspension system tuned for serious riders, the Valkyrie is all about unparalleled performance and style. With a curb weight of 750 pounds, the Valkyrie is a welterweight with a heavyweight punch, that also includes modern touches; LED headlight, taillight and turn signals, multi-function digital LCD instrumentation and available Anti-Lock Braking System. The Valkyrie is one totally cool ride that's set so far apart from anything else on the market it has to be experienced to be believed.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, fuel-injected 1832cc engine features a parallel two-valve cylinder head with direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation for extraordinary power and performance along with a smooth, sophisticated engine feel plus rugged dependability.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates two 40mm throttle bodies and six high-pressure programmed fuel injectors for excellent metering under varying conditions.
- Low seat height of 28.8 inches, curb weight of 750 pounds and low center of gravity all combine to help give the Valkyrie impressive handling and brilliant all-around performance.
- Spacious and accommodating two-piece seat with removable passenger seat.
- Stylish tail section incorporates aluminum passenger grabrails which are removable for a streamlined look.
- LED headlight, taillight and turn signals contribute to a distinctive appearance.
- Fat 1-inch handlebar lends a custom look.
- Multi-function digital LCD instrumentation.
- 15 Honda Genuine Accessories will be available for the Valkyrie.
- Optional ABS model contributes to consistent braking action under a wide variety of road conditions.
- Transferable three-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories
Backrest, Wind Deflector, Passenger Floorboards, Rear Carrier, Saddlebags, LED Fog Lights, 12-Volt Accessory Socket, Billet Master Cylinder cover, Chrome Side Stand, Chrome Side Covers, Chrome Swingarm Pivot, Custom Grips, Boulevard Screen, Tall Windscreen, Leather Touring Bag
WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. Three-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Accessories subject to change