Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom
2013 Honda Shadow Aero Features/Benefits
As a proven favorite, the Shadow® Aero® serves as a most satisfying ride for a wide range of enthusiasts. Factor in the Shadow Aero's classic retro styling, low seat height, power-packed V-twin engine with sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection and fine handling—all at a price that's just right for today's budgets—and you have the makings of a winner.
New for 2013
- Standard model available in Metallic Silver/Pearl White and Black. ABS model available in Black only.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for good throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Chrome highlights include cylinder-head cover, air-cleaner cover, left and right engine sidecovers, brake and clutch lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, swingarm pivot cap, ignition switch cover, handlebar, rear shock covers and headlight.
- Classically styled fenders.
- Speedometer is set into the front of the fuel tank for classic retro styling.
- Broad, low-slung solo seat with detachable passenger seat.
- Stylish 3.7-gallon fuel tank.
- Large, custom-styled taillight and attractive retro-styled turn-signal indicators.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Sturdy and responsive 41mm front fork features large-diameter chrome-steel shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive retro look, and delivers confident, neutral handling control and plush 4.6-inch wheel travel.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and eye-catching chrome covers, while offering 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth, well-controlled ride.
- Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake features a 180mm drum.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth, low-maintenance operation.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Chrome Windscreen, Chrome Lightbar, Chrome Spotlight Visors, Chrome Backrest, Tall Chrome Backrest Trim, Low Chrome Backrest Trim, Chrome Rear Carrier, Chrome Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Chrome Backrest/Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, License Plate Frames, Chrome Billet Master Cylinder Caps, Chrome Master Cylinder Cap, Chrome Swingarm Pivot Cover Set, Chrome Front Fender Guard Rail, Chrome Front Fender Trim, Chrome Rear Fender Guard Rail, Chrome Rear Fender Trim, Chrome Seat Trim Rail, Chrome Radiator Guard, Chrome Driveshaft Cover, Digital Audio System, Digital Audio Attachment Kit, Leather Saddlebags, Synthetic Leather Saddlebags, Leather Front Pouch, Leather Tank Belt, Replacement Buckle, Saddlebag Mounting Brackets, Leather Touring Bag, Heated Grips, Chrome Allen Bolt Inserts, Chrome Saddlebag Supports, Saddlebag Liner Set, Cycle Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.