Powersports / ATV / Utility / FourTrax Rancher 4x4 ES/4x4
2012 FourTrax Rancher 4x4/FourTrax Rancher 4x4 with Electric Power Steering Features & Benefits
Thanks to the added traction of 4WD, the full-size FourTrax® Rancher® 4x4 simply gets the job done, day in and day out. This manual-shift model boasts an impressive list of features including selectable 4WD/2WD TraxLok®, a torque-sensitive front differential and a brawny liquid-cooled fuel-injected 420cc powerplant. In addition, the Rancher 4x4 can be had with the ease and convenience of Honda's Electric Power Steering (EPS).
New for 2012
- New Black wheels on Olive models.
- Power steering FM model has multi-function LCD digital instrumentation that is compact, tough and waterproof, featuring large readouts for gear position, speedometer, odometer, resettable tripmeter and hourmeter. Instrument housing includes indicator lights for Reverse, Neutral, oil temperature, fuel injection and 4WD.
- Large cargo racks front and rear carry payloads of 66 and 133 pounds, respectively.
- Rack design allows easy lashing of cargo.
- Heavy-duty trailer hitch with 850-pound towing capacity.
- Unique rear-opening storage compartment allows access when rack is loaded.
- Twin-headlight system with 30-watt bulbs features multi-reflector lenses for optimal light distribution.
- High-visibility, long-life LED brake light and taillight.
- Optional waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power with a built-in temperature-type fuse.
- Specially designed floorboards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while helping keep away mud and debris.
- Full-length synthetic lower skidplate with integrated front brush guard.
- Stainless-steel exhaust system includes a USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler designed for quiet operation without servicing for long-lasting performance.
- Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Rugged OHV liquid-cooled fuel-injected 420cc longitudinally mounted engine allows direct driveshaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for maximum drivetrain efficiency.
- Overhead-valve design provides compact engine dimensions for excellent ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
- Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with a low rpm engagement point for excellent driveability and towing capability.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system provides crisp performance, excellent economy and trouble-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes.
- Five-speed transmission with Reverse, includes an ultra-low First gear.
- TraxLok 4WD/2WD selector lever allows 4WD when needed for the tough stuff and 2WD when conditions permit.
- Large 7.2-liter airbox with washable, reusable foam air filter provides more air to the engine for increased performance.
- Powerful 359-watt AC generator.
- Revolutionary Electric Power Steering (EPS)--EPS model only.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension uses premium shock absorbers to provide 6.3 inches of suspension travel for a plush, comfortable ride.
- Preload-adjustable front and rear suspension allows for custom settings.
- Steel swingarm and gas-charged rear shock absorber provide 6.3 inches of suspension travel for superb comfort and compliance.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum brake for strong stops.
Honda Genuine Accessories*
- Flag Kit, Recoil Starter, 12-Volt Accessory Socket
* WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.