Powersports / ATV / Utility / FourTrax Foreman Rubicon/GPScape
2011 Honda FourTrax Foreman Rubicon/FourTrax Foreman Rubicon with Electric Power Steering and GPScape
The FourTrax® Foreman® Rubicon™ has enjoyed a loyal and enthusiastic following for many years thanks to its Hondamatic transmission, a unique continuously variable, hydromechanical design that gives this ATV formidable off-road prowess. Add to that Honda's easy-to-use TraxLok® 2WD/4WD system, a Torque-Sensitive Front Differential and Electric Shift Program (ESP®), plus the option of Electric Power Steering and GPScape® navigation, and it's clear why the Rubicon has satisfied the wanderlust in so many off-road explorers.
- Hondamatic transmission is a continuously variable, hydromechanical design that eliminates belts altogether. It is compact, quiet, maintenance-free and very rugged. The Hondamatic features true engine braking, unlike conventional belt-drive designs.
- Multi-function LCD digital instrumentation is compact, tough and waterproof, featuring large readouts for Hondamatic transmission modes, gear selector position, speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, resettable tripmeter and hourmeter/clock. Instrument housing includes LEDs for Reverse, Neutral and temperature warning indicator.
- Large front and rear cargo racks are rated at 66 and 133 pounds, respectively.
- Unique rear-opening storage compartment allows access when rack is loaded.
- Waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power with a built-in temperature-type fuse.
- Uniquely designed floorboards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping away mud and debris.
- Triple headlight system with single 45-watt upper light and dual 30-watt lower lights with multi-reflector lenses for optimal light distribution plus a 21-watt brakelight and taillight.
- Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
- Transferable one year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Liquid-cooled overhead-valve single-cylinder 499cc four-stroke engine is mounted longitudinally in the frame, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to front and rear wheels for improved drivetrain efficiency.
- Camshaft is located adjacent to the cylinder head, reducing engine height. Together with the external engine-oil tank, engine height is further reduced for a low center of gravity and excellent handling.
- Four-valve cylinder head utilizes two short pushrods to provide a broad powerband for optimum performance and engine efficiency.
- TraxLok selectable 2WD/4WD system.
- 20-watt integrated carburetor heater for reliable cold-weather starting.
- Torque-Sensitive Front Differential.
- Standard high-flow oil cooler ensures optimal engine lubrication under difficult operating conditions.
- Stainless-steel exhaust system provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Powerful 361-watt AC generator.
Hondamatic Automatic Transmission
- The Hondamatic transmission utilizes variable hydraulic pressure and mechanical torque amplification to provide seamless job-handling power and excellent acceleration. Engine power drives a hydraulic pump. The pump, in turn, drives a hydraulic motor with variable fluid capacity. Utilizing pump and motor pistons and a variable-pitch motor-side swash plate, hydraulic capacity and pressure are varied, producing continuously variable output speed. In addition, torque is increased as output-shaft speed is reduced.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP®) allows rider the option of push-button shifting.
- The Hondamatic is extremely efficient, with operating efficiencies ranging from 75-81 percent in full-reduction mode and from 87-92 percent when input and output speeds are the same (1:1 ratio).
- Dual Independent double-wishbone front suspension uses premium preload-adjustable shock absorbers to provide 6.7 inches of suspension travel for a plush, comfortable ride. Steel swingarm and dual preload-adjustable rear shock absorbers provide 6.7 inches of suspension travel for superb comfort and compliance.
- Dual front disc-brake calipers feature a patented built-in scraper system to remove mud and snow from inside the front wheel to help prevent buildup of debris between caliper and rim and ensure consistent braking performance.
- Dual Brake pads feature thick, long-wearing material with improved durability, feel and control. An internal scraper gives audible warning when pad life is low.
- Dual Powerful, single-piston caliper, front hydraulic 180mm disc brakes and sealed rear mechanical drum.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Flag Kit
- Front 12-inch Alloy Wheel
- Rear 12-inch Alloy Wheel