- Torrance, Calif.
Back to Top
With its single-shock rear suspension, inverted fork and bulletproof 49cc four-stroke engine, the CRF50F is Honda's best-selling off-road machine.
- Dependable 49cc SOHC four-stroke engine develops smooth, easy-to-use power.
- 10.0:1 compression ratio for good performance.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- 13mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- Smooth-shifting three-speed transmission and automatic clutch offer simple operation and easy takeoffs.
- Durable #420 drive chain offers dependable operation and low maintenance.
- USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester is efficient and quiet.
- Closed crankcase ventilation system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- High-tensile steel frame and swingarm offer excellent balance of strength and compliance.
- Inverted telescopic fork offers a plush 3.5 inches of suspension travel.
- Single-shock rear suspension provides 2.8 inches of well-damped travel and is mounted to a reinforced swingarm.
- 28-spoke, 10-inch-diameter wheels with die-cast- aluminum hubs look great, provide excellent maneuverability and offer smooth ride quality.
- Powerful, lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
- Wide, long-wearing off-road tires offer excellent traction.
- Front suspension spring and damping rates for optimum rider comfort and bump absorption.
- CRF®-R-inspired bodywork.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Narrow 4.3-inch-wide CR®-type seat, slim fuel tank and extra-low 21.6-inch seat height provide excellent comfort and mobility for a broad range of young riders.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Motocross-style handlebar with padded protector.
- Small-size control levers enhance young rider comfort and confidence.
- High-quality, comfortable grips.
- Polyethylene fuel tank is tough and lightweight, just like that of the bigger CRFs.
- Small overall size and light weight simplify transport.
- Handlebar-mounted number plate.
- Easy-access washable foam air filter simplifies maintenance.
- Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Durable plastic fenders are nearly indestructible.
- Honda Racing™-inspired colors and graphics.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.